Tulsa Fire and Water Damage Restoration
Being a local insurance restoration repair company we work with a wide variety of customers, from young couples and soccer moms to business owners and corporate executives. What they all have in common is a need for a dependable contractor.
Wondering if you could be one of our favorite customers too? Ask yourself if any of these scenarios reflect your situation
- I have never had an insurance loss. What do I do now? Who should I call first? I’m feeling overwhelmed. I wish there was some company willing to walk my through this mess.
- “”Those national franchise companies, I hate them being so impersonal and they never return my calls. I wish there was an insurance restoration company that I could trust with my home“.
- “I’m pretty mechanical and do pretty well at taking care of the small stuff, but what about this awful smoke odor. And where can I go to get help getting rid of this mold I found?
- I hate to admit it but I know nothing about how do these repairs. I do know a good plumber and electrician but this is different. Wish I knew one place that could do it all.
- My husband used to take care of all that stuff. Now it’s up to me to make these decisions and I have no idea where to go.
- I have a business to run and I don’t have time for this now. It would be great if I could find a company that can take charge of the work but keep me well informed of the progress on a daily bases.
What Kind of Person Makes the Best TR Customer?
Wondering if you would make a good TR customer? You would make a great TR customer if you:
- Value having an respected general contractor that you can trust.
- Believe that having an general contractor that has your best interest in mind is a good thing.
- Enjoy working with a general contractor that will talk your language and genuinely likes people.
- Appreciate knowing that your general contractor uses only licensed and insured sub contractors and suppliers
- Really like raving to your friends and family about your favorite general contractor.